Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 18 - Westgate Bike Night 2010 - Project 365

Today was a great day! I received my new Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 lens in the mail. Luckily we made plans to go to the Westgate Thursday Night Bike Night which is hosted once a week until the end of June. Lots of bikers from around the valley go here to strut their stuff. Not only did I strut my Warrior around but I whipped out the new ultra wide angle lens to give it a test drive. I'm so glad I chose this lens. It performed flawlessly in low light conditions. It's sharp as a tack and takes amazing photos. I honestly cannot wait to get some great downtown shots with this bad boy. It's going to be a fun lens and it just opened a new can of worms for me.

Here is one of the very first pictures I took with my new Tokina UWA lens. It's a shot of the bikes at Westgate this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment