Monday, August 30, 2010

Models Victoria and Greg

Time to do a few updates on the blog and share what has been going on. Last month I had a wonderful shoot with Greg and Victoria, two local models here in the valley. Victoria is young, tall, beautiful with a great career ahead of her. She is new to the modeling scene and I wish her the best of luck. Greg has had a years worth of experience and decided to get back into the industry. He to will have a great career ahead of him if he sticks with it this time!

I really enjoyed shooting both of them. It was quite hot that day and especially in the evening after the sun went down, it was really humid outside. We all made the best of it and had a lot of fun. I can't wait to shoot both of them again in the future to come and I wish them both the best of luck.

Here are a few photos from the shoot.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




No comments:

Post a Comment