Monday, March 8, 2010

Kurt Warners Ultimate NFL Experience 2010

On Saturday March 6th, I had another opportunity to photograph this years Kurt Warner's Ultimate NFL Experience. This event is part of Kurt and Brenda Warner's First things First Foundation. Corporate sponsors from around the valley buy a spot to be part of this day long flag football event. Big named NFL stars are here to be the quarterback of each sponsored team.

This years NFL stars included:
Kurt Warner, Anquan Boldin, Marshall Faulk, Larry Fitzgerald, Joe Flacco, Matt Ryan, Michael Strahan, Sean Morey, Chris Miller, Philip Rivers and Aaron Rodgers.

I was able to capture some great moments of these NFL stars strutting their talents with all their fans. Please keep an eye on the site for upcoming photos from the event. I also wanted to toss out a big thanks to Garrett for getting me a ticket into the gates, it was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing this next year!













No comments:

Post a Comment