Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 4 - Flowers for my wife - Project 365

This morning my wife had a bad start to her day. Our neighbors dog decided it wanted to start barking at 4:50AM. My wife normally gets up for work around 5:45. Due to the dog constantly barking, we both lay there wide awake and she decides to get up and head to work. Not only is today Monday but an hour less of sleep made her cranky. To cheer her up I picked up some nice flowers from the local floral shop. Here is my post for the shot of the day. I love you Suzie!

1 comment:

  1. day 4 is my fave so far, not just b/c those flowers were for me, but because this photo is the best composition-wise thus far. don't be afraid to get artsy and creative with your shots! i love you and i love your passion in photography:)

    ReplyDelete