Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 6 - P3G Monthly Shoot - Project 365

This evening is the monthly P3G Gathering, which consists of local photogs talking shop and sharing tips of the trade. We met at Tempe Town Lake and had a model by the name of Kathryn there to strut her stuff while we practiced on her. I had a lot of fun meeting new people and seeing familiar faces. Below is a picture of a row team practicing on the lake. I loved this shot so much I thought I would share it with you all. I'll post a link to the gallery of tonight's shoot. Lots of great pictures to share.



Kathryn our model for the evening.

Shot with a strobe to her right on 1/8th power with a Honl Grid, full CTO gell on the flash and camera f/2.8, 1/125, ISO200 with Tungsten white balance. Unedited straight out of the camera shot.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots. Love working with Kathryn. She is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that! The technique works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Trevor and Michael. @ Michael - yes I love that technique as well. It really makes some beautiful shots right out of the camera. I'll have more posted today so you can see the full gallery.

    ReplyDelete